First the TDP, promising the people a Swarnandhra Pradesh followed by Congress’ manifesto with Haritandhra Pradesh; what now is followed again by TRS, in particular KCR, a Burnandhra Pradesh. History is darkly stained with blood of the brave and also of innocent and many more cowards who hide in the dark and hit you in disguise. TRS was not formed with a mandate of separating Telangana out of AP, they were established with an ambition of looting the left-overs of Telangana. Neither they are interested in its development nor waiting for a day for it to flourish, they are hawks waiting to get into power and make money by milking their mother’s breast.
The bastard party (TRS) is long filled with muggers, pimps, goondas and politicians who were either murderers or who traded their families. People who blindly follow these rascals are the real culprits. First, they fail to exercise their franchise to vote and secondly they complain about the system like cry-babies. If you made a mistake its you who had to feel the burden. The people of Telangana never rose to the occasion when rest of the AP was rising into power. I am born and bought up in Hyderabad, which is the capital of Andhra Pradesh and yet not one day in my 26 years that I lived there I felt that I was in Telangana. A true cosmopolitan city humbled by its inhabitants, Hyderabad was a epicenter of cross cultures and rich traditions and second to none, great food.
Now some mother fu**ers want to stain that glory? What happened to students in OU? Do they really think about Telangana? The pupil who took part in the agitation are the biggest loosers of life, having no other choice but expressing their hesitation and failure on common man. The parents of these students shall bring down their heads, are they willing to back them up with their punishment, I guess not. With media giving extensive coverage over these riots I do not think the law and order will have a problem in identifying and bringing these people to justice. Every individual should be caught and punished to pay the price. The students be barred from examinations and let rotten without jobs while the good ones go head miles.
People like KCR are rotten mosquitoes living on human society. You either kill them in the beginning or let the disease spread to you. Those bastards not even for a second can think about welfare nor about citizen’s aspirations; they are power hungry rabid infected dogs and shit eating pigs who go after innocent sentiments of common public. So, I had an idea! Is there a problem to this solution? If then, what would it be? Here are my 10 cents.
- Get the Internal Intelligence into action. Nail these bastards by hook or crook. I guess one can easily book KCR as he might have violated every section of the constitution.
- MPs or MLAs who voluntarily resign from their privileged membership from Assembly or Parliament are barred from Elections for life.
- Bring every culprit who destroyed public property to justice. Media tapes are excellent source of finding those morons.
- Students who took part in the violent agitation are not eligible for Public Sector jobs nor would get any benefits as citizens.
- Grant separate package to the region of Telangana, imposing hard and frost deadlines on those who control it. Bring them to the book if they do not.
- Use media to the most of its potential. Publicize the destruction, show their dracula faces. Expose the culprits.
- Publish facts about the region, its grants in the past and the people who were elected from that place.
- Drive every fu**ing Maoist from that place to hell.
- Provide public sector employment and education by setting up new head-quarters of few Govt. branches.
- Make use of natural resources locally.