I love Apple (I guess when I say that, people think of a Technology company more than the actual fruit), you guessed it, the technology company, precisely incorporation. The first reason is that they invented a very sophisticated toy called ‘iPhone’ which has changed the way people communicate with each other. Pre-iPhone days, we used to talk over phone, now we are busy browsing and playing with ‘Apps’. The iPhone was built anyway for non-conversational purpose as the call drop rate beats my son’s mathematical capabilities.
Secondly, they recently filed law suit over HTC for violating their patents which gave me an idea for patenting my stuff. So briefly iPatent..
- The lane that iDrive when I commute to my office between 8:45 am and 9:00 am.
- The 2nd bowl in my office restroom where iNormally piss.
- The coffee flavor iDrink everyday at the office from the upper second bin in the pantry.
- The direction iLook at my monitor day in and day out in the office.
- iCan’t list everything in here you see, they run into millions.
Anyway, anyone who are breach of one or more of the above patents are liable for facing iLaw suits and they will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
I also thank Apple for teaching me how to do Product upgrades, for example.
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3GSF (that F is the flash that they are going to include in their 4th generation iPhone).
- iPhone 3GSFB (you can also get an iPhone in ‘Blue’ starting from 5th generation iPhone).
- iPhone 3GSFB* (they thought that having too many letter might backfire their marketing campaign, so it might well be i2Phone, which means, you are allowed to make calls from now)
One thought on “iPatent”